Achieve Data Residency in the Cloud
In Canada regulations apply to the physical location of your data, but it is still possible to use leading public cloud services, such as AWS, and meet compliance requirements!
We Show You How!
Our white paper outlines how you can operate in the cloud and comply with data residency regulations.
We address a range of regulations, including:
- PIPA: Personal Information Protection Act (AB & BC)
- PHIPA: Personal Health Information Protection Act (ON)
- PHIPAA: Personal Health Information Privacy and Access Act (NB)
- PHIA: Personal Health Information Act (NS, NL)
- Quebec Privacy Act (QB)
- PIPEDA: Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (Canada)
- GDPR: General Data Protection Regulations (European Union)